Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Prepare To Be Shocked

17 days.

That is how long I have gone without a COKE or soda of any kind!

If you know me at all, you know that this is...

HUGE.

MONUMENTAL.

UNHEARD OF.

Need proof? This is the Mother's Day card William made for me last year. 



Yeah. I have never gone more than 5 days without a soda before. I can hardly believe it myself. I have committed to being soda free until Easter. My hope is by then I won't want it anymore after that. Possible? Maybe. The jury is still out. It was actually not as difficult as I expected. The first week was the hardest, but since then it hasn't been so bad. I am trying to figure out exactly how I feel about it all. I don't necessarily feel like I want one, but I think my mind still thinks I should? It is all kinds of weird.

Stay tuned...

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I am shocked! And impressed. Good for you!

Abigail (aka Mamatouille) said...

You go, girl!

Carissa said...

wow!!! way to go!

Janelle said...

YES! (fist pump)

Renee said...

You made it through week 5 of C25K AND you've given up soda for 18 days? Girl, you are making HUGE leaps forward! Woot! Woot!

Kristen said...

way to go!!

Simply Sara said...

woot woot!
:)

Denise said...

yeah!
now don't do it, don't have another one on easter, or after easter, or ever! give up coke for good. i double dog dare you.

Sistergirl said...

We will be encouraging along your journey. I am also beginning the big "D," lol.